A niche site is a website that concentrates on highly specific products or information that buyers or readers are searching for. This type of website offers its visitors quality and beneficial content that solves a problem or answers a question.
A website that concentrates exclusively on how to train a particular dog breed is an excellent example of niche a website. MSN.com is a good example of a broad or non-niche website because it concentrates on several different subjects and issues.
Niche sites can have from one thousand to up to ten thousand visitors every month and are typically anywhere from ten pages to three hundred pages. This, however, depends on how large the niche is.
Niche Websites are Suitable For:
* Individuals who are interested in an extremely specific subject within a big domain or field. For instance, in a wide-ranging subject such as yoga, you can select a particular sub-domain for example yoga to improve mental health.
* Individuals who enjoy writing, talking, explaining and have high persuasive skills.
Skills You Need To Succeed in Niche Website Development
* Ability to set up a niche site based on particular sub-domain using available software and tools including Blogger and WordPress.
* Ability to publicize your niche site using adverts, social media networks, and so forth.
How Long It takes to set up a Niche Website
It will take no more than a day to set up a niche site. However it will take you some time to create quality content for your website.
Tips for Setting Up a niche site
Make a list of as many niche sites as you can think of, utilizing the sub-domain that you are most interested in
Use the following questions to choose a profitable niche that you will enjoy researching and writing about: How many individuals are interested in the niche, in other words what’s the niche audience size? Is that audience willing to spend money on products and services related to the niche? How much are you willing to invest in the niche site? Are there affiliate marketing programs that offer over fifty percent commissions? Are there several product types as well as related products that you can review on your website?
- Create ten or more high quality articles that are one thousand words in length. These articles will help give your audience a reason to pay attention.
- Register for two or more affiliate marketing programs that offer services or products that are related to the niche with over fifty percent commissions
- Research keywords in the niche. Discover what individuals are typing into search engines to find those services or products. Next, rank your website for the 20 most searched keywords.
- Finally, find authority blogs within your niche and network with owners of such blogs. This way, you will find good and relevant opportunities for guest blogging.
How to Make Money with Your Niche Site
Test products that are pertinent to your niche and write about them on your website. You can promote these products by inserting affiliate links within your site’s content and sidebar. To get more people to visit your website, you should do search engine optimization, social media marketing, forum marketing as well as paid adverts. Your earnings increase as more individuals visit your website and purchase products via your affiliate link.
If you can set up twenty niche sites and each one generates $300 monthly in affiliate commissions. That would translate to $3000 of passive income monthly. Think of what you can do with that additional income.